According to STATSAccording to STATS
Toronto Blue Jays at Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles have won five of their six games against the Blue Jays this season, including both meetings at Camden Yards. Five of the six contests have been decided by two or fewer runs.
- The Blue Jays are 7-1 versus AL East opponents this season when they have allowed two or fewer runs in a game, but just 1-13 when they give up three or more runs.
- The Orioles are 16-9 (.640) in games decided by two or fewer runs this season; the 16 victories lead the majors. Each of Baltimore's last nine games have been decided by two or fewer runs (3-6).
- Kendrys Morales went 4-for-5 with two runs scored and two runs batted in against the Braves on Thursday. It was the 10th 4+ hit performance of his career; his team has won the last five of those contests.
- When Aaron Sanchez lost to the Orioles on April 14, it snapped his streak of seven consecutive appearances (five starts) in this series without a defeat. Sanchez allowed five runs and gave up three home runs in his 5.1 innings of work in the April 14 outing.
- Chris Tillman has struggled with his pitch count in his two starts this season, averaging 21.2 pitches per inning. Entering 2017, he had averaged 17.1 pitches per inning over his career.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/19/2017 thru 5/21/2017
No preview is available for this game