According to STATSAccording to STATS
Colorado Rockies at Cincinnati Reds
- This will be the first meeting between the Rockies and the Reds in 2017. Cincinnati has won five of the last six games in this series.
- Cincinnati's bullpen has been the busiest in the majors, throwing 164.1 IP. The Reds' relievers have held opponents to a .201 average, which is the lowest in MLB.
- Nolan Arenado (21) and DJ LeMahieu (21) are tied for the major-league lead in hits off left-handed pitchers, while Charlie Blackmon (20) is alone in third place. Arenado is batting .429, LeMahieu .382 and Blackmon .290 versus lefties this season.
- Of Joey Votto's 35 total runs batted in this season, 24 have come in home games. That is tied with Paul Goldschmidt for second most in the majors (Yasmany Tomas, Ari, 25).
- Of the 48 total hits that Tyler Anderson has allowed this season, 26 have been for extra bases. That is tied with Matt Moore and Rick Porcello for the most XBH given up by any pitcher in 2017. Anderson allowed just 38 XBH as a rookie last season.
- Tim Adleman left his May 14 start against the Giants with a stiff neck after pitching just one inning. He allowed four runs (3 ER) in the outing, which was just the second time in his 18 career starts that he had failed to go at least five innings.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/19/2017 thru 5/21/2017
No preview is available for this game