According to STATSAccording to STATS
Miami Marlins at Los Angeles Dodgers
- The Marlins lost for the 17th time in their last 21 games following Wednesday's 3-0 shutout loss to the Astros. It marks the first time Miami has lost 17 out of 21 since May 8-21, 2013.
- The Dodgers snapped a three-game losing streak with a 6-1 win at the Giants on Wednesday. Los Angeles clubbed at least four doubles for the eighth time on the year, the most such games in the majors.
- Justin Bour went 1-for-3 with a hit by pitch in the loss on Wednesday to the Astros. In eight games since May 9, Bour is batting .417 (10-for-24) with four home runs and seven RBI.
- Cody Bellinger went 2-for-4 with two doubles and one RBI in Wednesday's win over San Francisco. Bellinger now has 20 RBI through his first 21 career games, the fewest games to reach 20 RBI by a Dodger since George Shuba in 17 games in 1948.
- Edinson Volquez has dropped four straight starts to fall to 0-5 through his first seven starts with the Marlins. Volquez is the first Marlins pitcher to go winless through each of his first seven starts with the club since Tom Koehler through his first eight starts from October 3, 2012 -- June 15, 2013.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu fell to 1-5 on the season after taking the loss at the Rockies on May 11. Ryu allowed a career-high 10 runs and six walks in the outing, the first Dodgers pitcher to do so since Lee Pfund at the Pirates on May 30, 1945.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/18/2017 thru 5/21/2017
No preview is available for this game