According to STATSAccording to STATS
Los Angeles Angels at New York Mets
- The Angels lead this all-time series 8-7. The two teams have not faced each other in New York since the 2011 season.
- Opponents have a batting average of .283 on balls in play against the Angels' pitchers in 2017. This is a significant improvement for the Angels' pitchers from last season, when opponents hit .303 against them on balls in play.
- The Mets have won their last four games in interleague play, holding their opponent to two or fewer runs in each game during this streak. This is tied for their longest such streak in franchise history (4, July 14-17, 2001).
- All 13 of Mike Trout's home runs this season have come off right-handed pitchers. Those 13 homers are the most by any player against righties in 2017.
- Ricky Nolasco has allowed more home runs (13) this season than he has walks (11). The 13 home runs are the third-most given up by any pitcher in 2017.
- Jacob deGrom has a 2.16 (16/66.2) ERA in his 10 career starts in interleague play. That is the third lowest among active pitchers with at least 10 career interleague starts.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/19/2017 thru 5/21/2017
No preview is available for this game