According to STATSAccording to STATS
St. Louis Cardinals at Los Angeles Dodgers
- The Dodgers improved to 11-3 over their last 14 home games following Sunday's 6-3 win over the Marlins. Since April 19, Los Angeles' 11-3 record at home is the best in the National Leauge.
- The Cardinals snapped a season-high four-game losing streak with an 8-3 win over the Giants on Sunday. St. Louis knocked 12+ hits for the 12th time this season, the most such games in the majors.
- Adrian Gonzalez went 3-for-4 with two doubles and 3 RBI in the finale against Miami. It was the first three-hit game for Gonzalez since clubbing three home runs at the Reds on August 22, 2016.
- Randal Grichuk was 2-for-4 with two doubles and four RBI out of the eight hole in Sunday's win against San Francisco. Grichuk was the last Cardinal to drive in at least four runs batting eighth when he did so on August 13, 2016.
- Clayton Kershaw improved to 7-2 through his nine starts with seven shutout innings at the Giants last Wednesday. Kershaw is the first Dodger starter to earn a decision in each of his first nine starts since both Chad Billingsley (10) and Brad Penny (nine) in 2008.
- Lance Lynn was handed the loss against the Red Sox last Tuesday after giving up four runs (two earned) on three hits over six innings. It was Lynn's third start of the season with at least six innings and three hits or fewer, tied with Jhoulys Chacin and Gerrit Cole for the most in the NL.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/23/2017 thru 5/25/2017
No preview is available for this game