According to STATSAccording to STATS
Colorado Rockies at Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies won their last four games against Colorado in 2016, after the Rockies had won six of the previous seven games in the series.
- Since a six-game win streak through April 27, Philadelphia is an MLB-worst 4-17 (.190) since April 28. The Phillies have lost all seven series played over that span.
- Colorado has the National League's best record overall (28-17, .622) and on the road (15-7, .682). Both are the best records in team history at this point in the season (through 45 overall games and 22 road games).
- The Rockies scored 26 runs on 38 hits over the weekend in Cincinnati, winning two of three games. It was their most runs scored in a three-game series on the road since September 23-25, 2008 at San Francisco (27 runs).
- Switch-hitter Cesar Hernandez is batting .325 from the left side of the plate this season, compared to .231 as a righty. For his career he's batting 31 points higher from the right side (.305) than the left (.274).
- Jerad Eickhoff is one of four MLB pitchers to have started at least eight games this season without winning one (0-4). He's gotten just 2.56 runs of support per nine innings (13/45.2), lowest in the National league (min. 1 IP/Team G).
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/22/2017 thru 5/25/2017
No preview is available for this game