According to STATSAccording to STATS
Los Angeles Angels at Tampa Bay Rays
- The Angels are 45-35 (.563) all-time against the Rays in Tampa Bay and have won each of the last three of these games. Los Angeles' .563 win percentage against the Rays in Tampa Bay since 1998 is its eighth highest win percentage on the road against any opponent during this time.
- The Rays have had at least 10 hits in nine of their last 12 games after having 10-plus hits in just eight of their first 34 games. Over these last 12 games, Tampa Bay is batting .286 with 23 home runs and 72 RBI.
- In his last start against the White Sox on Tuesday, JC Ramirez got a no-decision, pitching 7.0 innings while giving up five hits and two runs. Ramirez has pitched at least 7.0 innings in three of his last five games, going 1-1 with a 2.78 ERA and a .229 opponent batting average during this span.
- Jake Odorizzi got the win in his last start against the Indians on Tuesday, pitching 6.0 innings while giving up seven hits and four runs. In four career starts against the Angels, Odorizzi is 0-3 with a 6.98 ERA and a .342 opponent batting average.
- In the Angels' 12-5 win over the Mets on Sunday, C.J. Cron hit a grand slam for his first home run of the season and it was the second grand slam of his career (also July 1, 2016 vs. Boston). In seven career games against the Rays in Tampa Bay, Cron is batting .333 with two home runs and six RBI.
- Corey Dickerson has had multiple hits in six of his last seven games and in each of his last five games. Over these last seven games, Dickerson is batting .438 (14-for-32) with five home runs and nine RBI.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/22/2017 thru 5/25/2017
No preview is available for this game